Hands up if you worry about your child’s clothing going missing whilst they are at school or nursery, or another child taking it home by accident. I know that I do. It bugs me if an item of my daughter’s clothing disappears into someone else’s bag. Or if my daughter’s nursery bag has another child’s clothes in it, and you have no idea who said item belongs to. But don’t worry this is where Stikets can help.
Stikets have created a fun, colourful and exciting range of name labels that can be applied to pretty much any item your child owns. That could be their shoes, clothes, bags, bottles, hats, and so much more. So we were really excited to be provided with the opportunity to review a basic pack of Stikets personalised name labels and run a giveaway on my blog.
By no means is the basic pack, basic. It contains 142 name labels (and that is a lot) split between the following types:
- 48 iron on name labels
- 82 adhesive name stickers
- 8 shoe labels
- 2 small bag tags (keyrings)
We were really impressed with our pack and have applied the iron on name labels to my daughter’s clothes and the adhesive stickers to her bags. Fingers crossed this means that her clothes won’t be disappearing again, or at least if they do it’ll be really clear who the missing item belongs to.
I found the Stikets ordering process really quick and simple. All you need to do is visit the Stikets website, and select the pack of personalised labels you require. Next up you’re into the Stikets customiser, and this is where you provide the following information:
- Your child’s name. This could be their first name and last name, or just their first name.
- The colour of the name labels. You can either choose the same colour for iron on labels and adhesive labels, or you can choose a combination. We chose a combination of pink, orange, purple and green.
- The font you would like your child’s name to appear in.
- Lastly an icon that sits next to your child’s name on the name label. We opted for a flamingo, and there are so many themes that you can choose from including animals, flowers and birds. The list is endless.
The basic pack starts from £19.95 (which I think is good value for money considering you get 142 name labels) and takes approximately 3 to 5 days to be delivered.
Another brilliant reason to choose Stikets is that they are pretty tough. They are designed to withstand the heat of a dishwasher, frequent washes and drying, UV light and water.
We love our pack of Stikets, and I would recommend them to any parent as they will allow you to keep track of your family’s possessions. Which hopefully means that those precious items of clothing do not go missing again. If you would like to order a pack of Stikets for your family simple visit the Stikets website today.
I am also offering one of my lucky readers the chance to win a basic pack of Stikets for their family. All you need to do is complete the Gleam entry mechanic below, and the competition is open daily until Monday 28th May at 11.59pm.
The competition is now closed, and the winner has been announced.
GIVEAWAY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Entry is open to residents of the UK only.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- The competition opens on Monday 14th May 2018 and ends at 11.59pm on Monday 28th May 2018. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, indecipherable, duplicated or which contain profanity will not be valid and deemed void.
- To enter applicants can do the following: 1) Comment on the blog post, 2) Visit Stikets and/or The Pramshed on Facebook, 3) Follow Stikets and/or The Pramshed on Twitter, 4) Retweet a tweet, 5) Visit Stikets and/or The Pramshed on Twitter, 6) Visit the Stikets website.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, due to computer error in transit.
- The prize is as stated and comprises of 1x Stikets basic pack of personalised name labels. This prize will be allocated to 1 winner. The prize is not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
- The winner will be announced on Tuesday 29th May 2018.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date 28th May 2018.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be reached within 24 hours of being notified of their win, or they are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Confirmation of the prize will be made in writing/via online correspondence to the winner(s).
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered over this decision.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- By entering this competition, and only if you are the winner, you agree for your name and email address to be provided to Stikets by The Pramshed.
This is a collaborative post with Stikets.