If you’re a new Mum or a Mum to be then this is the show for you; The Baby & Toddler Show. It’s perfect for getting advice, seeing the latest products, and having a nose at some of the biggest baby and toddler brands on the market. And, I’m giving away a pair of tickets to one of my lucky readers, so read on.
What’s good about the Baby & Toddler Show I hear you say. A couple of things:
- It’s a brilliant place to get expert advice for expectant parents and new Mums on anything from sleeping, feeding, weaning, first aid and nutrition.
- You can check out products from some really well known brands in the baby world including Bugaboo, Maxi Cosy, and iCandy, and that’s only a few out of the 150 brands who will be at the show.
- You’ll be able to save ££££s on unbeatable deals, making this a perfect place to visit if you’re kitting out your nursery for the new arrival.
- If you’re a fan of independent retailers there are over a 100 unique products and retailers who you won’t find on the high street.
- You might also pick up some freebies as you wander around, and in addition to this every new Mum or Mum to be will take away a goody bag packed full of useful samples.
There are two Baby & Toddler Shows taking place, one at Event City in Manchester between the 22nd and 24th September, and the other at Sandown Park between the 6th and 8th October. Tickets cost £13.00, and there are group deals available too. If this all sounds to good to be true you can also get a third off all tickets prices by using code BL10 when you purchase tickets from the website.
I’m offering one of my lucky readers the chance to win a pair of tickets to the Baby & Toddler Show. Entry is really simple just enter via the Gleam mechanic below, and you can enter daily until the 17th August 2017.
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Entry is open to residents of the UK only.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- The competition opens at 7am on the 3rd August 2017 and ends at 11.59pm on the 17th August 2017. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, indecipherable, duplicated or which contain profanity will not be valid and deemed void.
- To enter, applicants can visit and like the Baby & Toddler Show page on Facebook, visit The Pramshed on Facebook, Tweet, Retweet, follow Baby & Toddler Show and The Pramshed on Twitter, visit The Pramshed and Baby & Toddler Show on Instagram, and/or comment on this blog post.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, due to computer error in transit.
- The prize is as stated and comprises of 1x pair of tickets for either the Manchester or Sandown Park Baby & Toddler Show. The prize is not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
- The winner will be announced on the 18th August 2017.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date 17th August 2017 at 11.59pm.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be reached within 24 hours of being notified of their win, or they are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Confirmation of the prize will be made in writing/via online correspondence to the winner(s).
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered over this decision.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.