Is your child just learning to walk? Or have you got a toddler who is desperate for their own independence whilst you’re out and about, yet you have the fear that they might run into the middle of the road. I know that I have that worry. That’s why the Adventure Belt from More 2 Explore, is perfect for you and your exploring toddler.
If you’re wondering what the Adventure Belt is, it’s simple. It’s a belt that goes round your waist, with a elasticated bungy cord that attaches to a belt around your toddler’s waist. This allows your toddler all the fun and independence of exploring, but never being able to run off too far or into the road. At the same time they’re not completely tied to you, as the elasticated bungy cord gives them some freedom to roam.
The other amazing benefits of the Adventure Belt is that it’s completely hands free. So if you’ve got another baby in a buggy, or carrying your Christmas shopping bags, you don’t need another hand to hold the harness, your waist does all that for you.
The Adventure Belt is perfect for using everyday, doing the nursery run, going on day trips, and going on holiday. It’s small and will easily fit into your changing bag or suitcase. I can see it being really handy at an airport when you’re juggling a small child or children, your hand luggage, passports and boarding cards.
Our toddler loves to wear her Adventure Belt I’m pretty sure she sees it as a treat, because the Panda pocket is just the right size to store chocolates or biscuits, or small toys in. Overall we are really happy with our Adventure Belt and I can definitely see the positives in using this over your typical reigns or harness.
The Adventure Belt costs just £14.99 and is available from the More 2 Explore website. I hope you enjoy using it as much as we do.
If you would like to win an Adventure Belt for yourself, I’m offering one of my lucky readers the chance to win one. The giveaway is really easy to enter, simply enter via the Gleam mechanic below, and you can come back daily until Wednesday 22nd November.
Terms and Conditions
- Entry is open to residents of the UK only.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- The competition opens at on the 8th November 2017 and ends at 11.59pm on the 22nd November 2017. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, indecipherable, duplicated or which contain profanity will not be valid and deemed void.
- To enter, applicants can visit the More 2 Explore website, visit and like the More 2 Explore page on Facebook, visit The Pramshed on Facebook, Tweet, Retweet, follow More 2 Explore and The Pramshed on Twitter, visit The Pramshed and More 2 Explore on Instagram, and/or comment on this blog post.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, due to computer error in transit.
- The prize is as stated and comprises of 1x Adventure Belt. The prize is not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
- The winner will be announced on the 23rd November 2017.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date 22nd November 2017 at 11.59pm.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be reached within 24 hours of being notified of their win, or they are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Confirmation of the prize will be made in writing/via online correspondence to the winner(s).
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered over this decision.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.