Our daughter loves playing with and using our iPad. I’m ok with that. There are so many educational benefits she gets from using the Apps, including singing and learning how to read. As our iPad seems to be constantly on the move around our house, I couldn’t say no to reviewing the brand new Cosy Holder for your iPad or tablet.
The Cosy Holder is brilliant, as soon as it arrived it was out of its packaging and our daughter couldn’t stop playing with it, and that was before she realised it was an iPad holder. There are two colours available and both Cosy Holder’s have names. There’s Frankie who is bright green, and Bailey who is purple. We chose the Frankie as I knew that our daughter would love the bright green colour.
I quickly showed her how to use the Cosy Holder by setting the iPad on it. The lip of Frankie’s face is designed to hold your iPad or tablet in place, and then the device rests against Frankie’s face, with his eyes poking out over the top (watching you). Our daughter quickly got to grips with playing on the iPad and not running away with it, as she would normally do if it’s not in a holder.
There are so many ways that you can use the Cosy Holder either at a table, laying down on the floor, or in the garden. It is really practical and it features a back pouch that is ideal for carrying your iPad or tablet around securely, and any additional accessories like headphones and chargers. Plus it’s really padded too, so your iPad or tablet will be safe from any scratches.
It’s also really easy to carry as it comes with it’s own strap, and our daughter loves carrying it around, making it feel like her own. This also makes it ideal for taking on long car journeys, on a plane or on a train. Another brilliant feature of the Cosy Holder is that it doubles up a pillow too, so if you are travelling with a little one, then they can snuggle up to Frankie or to Bailey.
We really love our Cosy Holder, I can tell that we will be using it for years, and I know that it will get used more and more as our daughter gets older. The Cosy Holder is available to purchase from the website at an introductory price of £19.99
As a side note Cosy Holder also make iPad and tablet holders for adults, or even recipe book holders. It’s called Beanie and can be shaped to fit your device or book.
I am also offering one of my lucky readers the chance to win either a Frankie or Bailey Cosy Holder for your iPad or Tablet. The entry is super simple, all you need to do is follow the instructions in the Gleam entry mechanic below. You can come back every day to enter until the 21st July 2017.
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Entry is open to residents of the UK only.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- The competition opens at 7am on the 7th July 2015 and ends at 11.59pm on the 21st July 2017. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, indecipherable, duplicated or which contain profanity will not be valid and deemed void.
- To enter, applicants can visit the Cosy Holder website, visit and like Cosy Holder page on Facebook, visit The Pramshed on Facebook, Tweet, Retweet, follow Cosy Holder and The Pramshed on Twitter, visit Cosy Holder and The Pramshed on Instagram, and/or comment on this blog post.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, due to computer error in transit.
- The prize is as stated and comprises of 1x Cosy Holder either a Frankie or Bailey. The prize is not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
- The winner will be announced on the 22nd July 2017.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date 21st July 2017 at 11.59pm.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be reached within 24 hours of being notified of their win, or they are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Confirmation of the prize will be made in writing/via online correspondence to the winner(s).
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered over this decision.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
N.B: I was gifted the Frankie Cosy Holder in exchange for an honest review.