We are huge fans of skincare products in our household, and our bathroom cabinet is overflowing with them. More so now that we have a little one and have delicate skin to care for as well. Ever since our daughter was born we have a tried a range of skincare products on her, and luckily we have never really been prone to any major irritants or reactions. However that’s not to say that we shouldn’t use the best of products on her skin. Recently I came across a new range of products by Vauva Natural who have developed a natural range of skincare products that can be used from birth. Here’s what we thought:
Vauva Natural Baby Shampoo and Body Wash
I love this Baby Shampoo and Body Wash, and so does my daughter. It foams up the moment you pump it onto your hand, and I think that’s the reason why our daughter loves it as well. It smells so fresh which is down to the camomile that’s infused within the product, and it smells very different to other baby products on the market. For that reason it’s also a lovely relaxant for your child and should hopefully help them to relax before going to sleep.
The shampoo and body wash is very mild and gentle to cleanse your child’s soft sensitive skin or slightly inflammed skin too. We’ve been using it since our recent trip to Center Parcs where the pool has slightly irritated our daughter’s skin causing it to dry out. Using this body wash has certainly helped it, and reduced some of the dry patches on the backs of her knees and arms.
This product is best used daily on babies from 3 months old, and it costs £18.52 for 150 ml.
Vauva Newborn Baby Oil
I’ve been applying this Baby Oil to my toddlers skin and it feels so much softer after a bath. Just like the Body Wash it contains Camomile to help relax your baby, and ultimately help them to have a better nights sleep. It’s also designed to protect your child’s skin from irritants and to even out pH levels.
I really like this product as it’s incredibly light and non-greasy. I find that it soaks into skin pretty quickly, and doesn’t mark clothing, meaning you can get your child dressed quickly after their bath.
This product can be used daily on babies from birth, and it can also be used for toddlers, children and adults too. I’ve actually been using it on my dry hands which have taken a battering after the cold weather recently and it’s really made a difference. It costs £29.98 for 100 ml.
The giveaway is now closed and the winner is Sarah Rees.
Terms and Conditions
- Entry is open to residents of the UK only.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- The competition opens on the 16th November 2017 and ends at 11.59pm on the 30th November 2017. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, indecipherable, duplicated or which contain profanity will not be valid and deemed void.
- To enter, applicants can visit the Vauva website, visit and like Vauva page on Facebook, visit The Pramshed on Facebook, Tweet, Retweet, follow Vauva and The Pramshed on Twitter, visit The Pramshed and Vauva on Instagram, and/or comment on this blog post.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, due to computer error in transit.
- The prize is as stated and comprises of 1x Vauva Natural Baby Shampoo & Body Wash, and 1 x Vauva Natural Newborn Baby Oil. The prize is not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
- The winner will be announced on the 1st December 2017.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date 30th November 2017 at 11.59pm.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be reached within 24 hours of being notified of their win, or they are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Confirmation of the prize will be made in writing/via online correspondence to the winner(s).
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered over this decision.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.