A recent picture of yourself, and 15 interesting facts about you?
- I enjoy running. Before I was pregnant and had little one I ran 5 half marathons (3 in Cardiff, 1 in Edinburgh and 1 in Bristol), my quickest time was 2 hours and 8 minutes.
- I enjoy going on holiday to Wales especially Tenby (where we currently are) and Llanbedrog. They are both lovely and I feel lucky to be able to visit these places often.
- I spent 6 months travelling around the world visiting Thailand, Singapore, Bali, Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, and South Africa.
- I have since been back to Bali for a holiday, and to Thailand for our honeymoon.
- My husband and I got married in 2013, we had a church wedding and then a big party in a lovely country house just outside Cambridge.
- I was born and grew up in Cambridge.
- I went to university in Cardiff and studied Business Management, and obtained a 2.1 in my degree.
- I have lived and worked in London for 9 years.
- I’m a Digital Project Manager in a London advertising agency, I’ve worked on large campaigns including website builds, mobile sites, email and banner campaigns for automotive, electrical and FMCG brands.
- My hobbies include reading, cooking, baking, running and now blogging.
- I have membership to the National Trust, and I enjoy visiting their properties and having a cake and coffee in the café.
- My favourite foods are steak, cheese, chocolate and chicken tikka massala.
- I really enjoyed reading The Shantaram and The Goldfinch.
- I gave up sugar in my tea 2 years ago, and started drinking coffee a couple of weeks ago.
- I love drinking red wine, and my favourite Gin is Hendricks with a slice of cucumber.
I hope you enjoyed finding out a little more about me.