I’ve been so bad with my 30 Day Blogging Challenge recently, and I really need to crack on with it. The challenge for Day 10 (more like week 10) is all about Pet Peeves.
So what are my Pet Peeves? Here are my Top 5!
- People that suddenly stop in front of you when you’re walking! This really annoys me especially in London when you’re speeding along the pavement trying to get somewhere, and someone stops in front of you, causing you either to plough into them or quickly divert around them.
- People who are late. I know that once we have a baby it can be difficult to leave the house or get somewhere for a certain time, but I hate being late, and I’m usually never late. It also annoys me at work when people are late for meetings, I don’t have all the time in the world to wait for people – this will be especially true when I go back to work at the end of June and have to be out the door at 5pm.
- Smoking outside train stations. This really annoys me especially in the morning when I’m on my way to work, I hate walking through that cloud of smoke and then being able to smell it in my hair. It’s also something I cannot stomach when I’m hungover is walking past someone smoking.
- Spelling. I must admit that sometimes I’ve been a bit guilty of the odd grammatical error here on my blog, but who isn’t when their sleep deprived. It annoys me when I see words spelt incorrectly in print – the Daily Mail online is a huge culprit for this. I also get annoyed when people type like they are texting – c wot i mean!
- Dog poo and fox poo. I hate it when I see dog poo and fox poo on the pavement, obviously the foxes can’t help it, but the dog owners can. Please pick up your dog poo, there is nothing worse than having it stuck in your Bugaboo wheels and wheeling your buggy through your hallway.
What are your pet peeves, I’d love to hear them.