I love writing a list, and having everything written down. I’m not one for keeping a list online, and instead preferring to put pen to paper. I have a diary and notebook for everything; a diary for making plans, a notebook to write my to-do-list for the day, and a notebook for my Digital Mums course. However what I didn’t have was a blog planner or blog diary. Instead I was writing ideas for posts and when it would be published in my day to day diary, or writing lists in Trello that I wasn’t really following. It just so happened that TOAD Diaries contacted me just a right time asking if I wanted to review their range, and to run a competition.
All TOAD Diaries are personalised and it is really simple to order from their website using their customiser. The diaries allow you to choose up to two lines of text to be placed on the front and back cover to suit your needs. As this is my blog diary I went for the name of my blog on the front cover, and an inspirational quote on the back cover to help with times when I lose my blog mojo (you’ll be amazed at how many times that happens).
Next up is to select the size, binding, and the front and back cover design. I love an A5 sized book, as it’s just the right size to fit inside my handbag, and I prefer a wiro-bound book making it easier to write. I opted for an orange design for the front and back cover to match my blog colour scheme.
Inside the diary there are so many different formats you an select; from week view, to single page view, to week view with a lined page or a grid page. The choice was endless, and in the end I opted for a day per page, so that I could use the full page for writing ideas for the blog post on the day that it would be published.
I’m so impressed with my personalised diary, and what’s even better is if you decide you want to start a blog diary or any diary now, TOAD provide the option to start the diary mid-way through the year. So there’s no waiting until the start of 2018 to use your diary. As a side note TOAD Diaries are not just for blogging, they are also a day-to-day diary, or can be used for just about anything you need a diary for.
It was really easy to order from TOAD Diaries, the customiser on the website is really easy to use, and the diary arrived a couple of days after I placed the order. If it’s not a diary you are after, TOAD also produce a range of personalised notebooks too. I really like the look of The Pad which would be perfect for brainstorming ideas or using as a bullet journal.
If you would like a TOAD personalised diary or notebook for yourself, I am offering two of my lucky readers the chance to win £20 that you can spend on the TOAD website. A discount code to that value will be provided to the lucky winners. The competition is open daily until midnight on Saturday 5th August. So what are you waiting for, enter via the Gleam entry mechanic below.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- Entry is open to residents of the UK only.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- The competition opens at 7am on the 22nd July 2017 and ends at 11.59pm on the 5st August 2017. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, indecipherable, duplicated or which contain profanity will not be valid and deemed void.
- To enter, applicants can visit and like the TOAD Diaries page on Facebook, visit The Pramshed on Facebook, Tweet, Retweet, follow TOAD Diaries and The Pramshed on Twitter, visit The Pramshed and TOAD Diaries on Instagram, and/or comment on this blog post.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, due to computer error in transit.
- The prize is as stated and comprises of 2x TOAD Diaries discount code to the value of £20. That the winner is able to redeem on the TOAD Diaries website. The winner is able to select a design and personalisation of their choice. The prize is not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
- The winner will be announced on the 6th August 2017.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date 5th August 2017 at 11.59pm.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be reached within 24 hours of being notified of their win, or they are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Confirmation of the prize will be made in writing/via online correspondence to the winner(s).
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered over this decision.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
N.B I was gifted the TOAD Personalised Diary in exchange for an honest review.