Are you a festival lover who enjoys going to a festival with a difference? Then look no further, the Llangollen International Music Eisteddford is the perfect festival for you, and you have the chance to win a Family Pass ticket.
At the start of July the Eisteddfod returns to Llangollen in Wales for its 70th anniversary. This is a family-friendly celebration of music, dance and culture. It will feature live performances, two tipis housing children’s craft activities and musical instruments, as well as giant outdoor games and activities.
The Llangollen International Music Eisteddfod is held everyday from Wednesday 5th to Saturday 8th July. And each day it will feature different themes allowing families to explore the different corners of the world including Europe’s rich culture to South America latin beats.
On Wednesday the 5th July there will be children’s choirs and dance groups, with the winner being announced the next day. Throughout the festival there will be legendary storytelling from across the world. On Saturday the 8th July there will circus skills, bubble workshops, Punch and Judy, and magic shows, which is perfect for children and families.
If this sounds exciting, I am offering one of my lucky readers the chance to win a Family Pass to the Llangollen International Music Eisteddfod. It’s really simple to enter, just enter via the Rafflecopter link in this post. You can come back every day to enter until the 17th June 2017.
STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Competition details form part of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open to residents of the UK only.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- The competition opens at 07.00am on the 3rd June 2017 and ends at 12.00am on the 17th June 2017. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, indecipherable, duplicated or which contain profanity will not be valid and deemed void.
- To enter, applicants can comment on this blog post, visit The Pramshed or Llangollen International Music Eisteddfod on Facebook, follow The Pramshed or Llangollen International Music Eisteddfod on Twitter, tweet, or visit The Pramshed on Instagram.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, due to computer error in transit.
- The prizes are as stated and comprises of one Family Pass to Llangollen International Music Eisteddfod (valid between the 5th July 2017 – 8th July 2017) to be awarded to one winner. The prize is not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
- Prizes will be posted to the winner.
- The winner will be announced on the 18th June 2017.
- Entrants must be prepared to be able to organise their own travel to the Llangollen International Music Eisteddfod on a date between the 5th July – 8th July, in the case that they are selected to win the competition.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material [enter date].
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner cannot be reached within 24 hours of being notified of their win, or they are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner-up selected by the same judges.
- Confirmation of the prize will be made in writing/via online correspondence to the winner.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered over this decision.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.