I love my blonde locks, but I’m not a natural. Being a mum and with limited time on my hands, I find it really tricky to steel away half a day to go to hairdressers to have my highlights done. To make my blonde locks look as blonde and as natural as possible, I’ve been using a new range of hair care products by John Freida.
The range is called “Go Blonder” which is part of the Sheer Blonde collection. It’s designed to hydrate and lighten your hair for a shimmery and sunlit blonde look. Having used the products for a couple of days, I feel that my hair is looking lighter and feels so much better too. The products that I have been using are a Sheer Blonde Go Blonder Shampoo and Conditioner, and a Sheer Blonde Hi-Impact vibrancy restoring oil elixir.
As someone who has quite flyaway and straight hair, I am really enjoying using the oil elixir. It’s perfect, giving me shiny and healthy locks that stay manageable throughout the day.
Check out the full John Frieda Sheer Blonde range here for yourself.
It’s competition time….
You can also get your hands on these products, as I’m in collaboration with John Frieda to giveaway a Sheer Blonde hair care set to one of my readers. This set will include the Sheer Blonde Go Blonder Shampoo and Conditioner, and the oil elixir I mention in this blog post. For your chance to enter all you need to do is follow the instructions in the Gleam link below. Remember that you can come back everyday to enter until the 9th June.
STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Entry is open to residents of the UK only.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- The competition opens at 07.00am on the 26th May 2017 and ends at 11.59pm on the 9th June 2017. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, indecipherable, duplicated or which contain profanity will not be valid and deemed void.
- To enter, applicants can comment on this blog post, visit and like The Pramshed or John Frieda UK on Facebook, follow The Pramshed or John Frieda UK on Twitter, tweet, and visit The Pramshed or John Frieda UK on Instagram.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, due to computer error in transit.
- The prizes are as stated and comprise of 1x John Frieda Sheer Blonde Go Blonder Shampoo, 1x John Frieda Sheer Blonde Go Blonder Conditioner, and 1x Sheer Blonde Hi-Impact Vibrancy Restoring Oil Elixir. The prize is not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
- The winner will be announced on the 10th June 2017.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material [enter date].
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be reached within 24 hours of being notified of their win, or they are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Confirmation of the prize will be made in writing/via online correspondence to the winner(s).
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered over this decision.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
I was offered a John Frieda Sheer Blonde Go Blonder Hair Care Set in exchange for this review.