This is a collaborative post with Aqua-Optima.
You could call me typically British. By that I mean I do love a good cup of tea! There really is nothing better than a cup of tea first thing in the morning, especially after a broken night’s sleep the night before. Often by 9am I’ve already had about three cups! So you could say that my tea consumption is high and not at all good for me, sometimes I dread to think how many cups of tea I’ve had in a day…..ten, eleven, twelve? Who knows?
As a result I’m really conscious that I drink a lot of caffeine and one of the ways that I’m trying to reduce my tea consumption is by joining in with the Aqua-Optima #WaterWednesday campaign where I’m replacing my caffeine beverages with water on Wednesdays, and you can do it too!
There are so many benefits to taking part and doing this. Firstly it’s hydrating, secondly it’s good for our organs and brain, third of all it’s great for our skin and complexion, and last of all it just makes me feel so much better. Although caffeine does pick me up, I do notice that in the afternoons I often have the dreaded “slump” which is less so on the days when I’ve been drinking more water.
To help with my water consumption and to make sure that my water is chilled on these warm days we’ve recently been having, I’ve been using the brand new Aqua-Optima Lumi Chiller
It’s stylish and sits easily on top of your kitchen work top and underneath your cupboards. It’s really easy to use. Simply add the water filter, add water, plug it in and away you go. It does take a while to chill the water, but once it’s chilled it’s good, and I’m finding it far nicer than drinking the water straight from the kitchen tap.
Overall I would say that Aqua-Optima Lumi Chiller is helping to increase my water consumption, maybe because it’s chilled or maybe it’s the novelty of having a water chiller in my house. The water chiller is available at many retailers including Amazon.
So if you also want to have one of these in your kitchen and get chilled water at the touch of a button I’m giving you the chance to win one of these for yourself. All you need to do is complete the Gleam competition form below and the winner will be announced on Thursday 11th July 2019.
I also challenge you to join me in swapping your tea, coffee, coke or any drinks with caffeine in them and replacing them all for water next Wednesday.
Do you drink enough water? I would love to hear if you want to increase your water consumption.
Terms and Conditions
- Entry is open to residents of the UK only.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- The competition opens on Wednesday 26th June 2019 and ends at 11.59pm on Wednesday 10th July 2019. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, indecipherable, duplicated or which contain profanity will not be valid and deemed void.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, due to computer error in transit.
- The prize is as stated and comprises of 1 x Aqua-Optima Lumi Chiller worth £100.00 The prize is not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
- The winner will be announced on the Thursday 11th July 2019.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date Wednesday 10th July 2019 at 11.59pm.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be reached within 24 hours of being notified of their win, or they are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Confirmation of the prize will be made in writing/via online correspondence to the winner(s).
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered over this decision.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.