We are big fans of teething jewellery in our household, and have been for a long time. Our daughter has been teething since she was born, and is still teething now nearly two years later. Argh. This time it’s the back molars. So when Num Num asked me to write a review, feature a giveaway on my site and offer a discount to my readers, I jumped at the chance, as I love the product, and knew that our daughter would too.
About Num Num Teething Jewellery
The Num Num range was created by a Mum in 2015, at the time when her daughter was 9 months old, as she couldn’t find teething jewellery that was well made as well as stylish. Since then the business has grown rapidly, and it was selected by Theo Pathitis as a Small Business Sunday winner in June 2016.
The Num Num range
There are many necklaces to choose from in the Num Num range. Every single necklace is made by hand, and they are all made from food grade silicone making it safe and soft for your babies and toddlers to chew on to relieve any teething pain.
The necklaces all start at £11.99, and I love how they are all unique and different. The colours are stylish and will work with your clothes, I also really like the asymmetry of my necklace, making it a little different than other teething jewellery on the market. Even though my daughter is not teething all the time now, I will still wear my necklace which I think looks really good with a black or grey top.
Here I’m wearing the Beth necklace, but there are also so many other styles in the range that you can see on the Num Num website. As well as necklaces there are bracelets too starting from £7.99. They come in a wide range of colours that work perfectly with your Num Num necklace, and I chose the bracelet in blue to match.
Why Num Num
I can vouch for Num Num Teething Jewellery, and there are so many reasons why the range is fantastic. Here are just a few:
- As you can see the jewellery is really stylish. It’s unique and I’m sure that it work well with your clothes. I really like the unique styles such as the Emma necklace. In my opinion the Num Num range can also be worn to work or on a night out. There is definitely something to suit you.
- Babies and toddlers love the bright colours of the range, and will really enjoy playing with it or chewing it. I find the bracelet so handy to give to my toddler during a nappy change, to keep her occupied so that she doesn’t start running away.
- They are of a really high quality. Made with food grade silicone, the beads and necklaces are tough enough to withstand chewing and generally being messed around with. With this in mind they are great for breastfeeding or baby wearer Mums, as it offers your child a distraction.
Where to find Num Num Teething Jewellery
I am really impressed with my Num Num Necklace and Bracelet, and I know that you will be too. Num Num are offering 15% discount to any of my readers with code PRAMSHED15, so go on check out their range of necklaces, bracelets and sets. They could be perfect for you, or as a gift for a new Mum.
I’m also giving one of my lucky readers the chance to win a Num Num necklace of their choice. It’s really simple to enter, just follow the instructions in the Gleam entry mechanic below. The competition is open daily until 11.59pm on the 1st August 2017.
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Entry is open to residents of the UK only.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- The competition opens at 7am on the 18th July 2017 and ends at 11.59pm on the 1st August 2017. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, indecipherable, duplicated or which contain profanity will not be valid and deemed void.
- To enter, applicants can visit and like the Num Num page on Facebook, visit The Pramshed on Facebook, Tweet, Retweet, follow Num Num and The Pramshed on Twitter, visit The Pramshed and Num Num on Instagram, and/or comment on this blog post.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, due to computer error in transit.
- The prize is as stated and comprises of 1x Num Num Teething Necklace. The winner is able to select a design of their choice from the Num Num website. The prize is not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
- The winner will be announced on the 2nd August 2017.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date 1st August 2017 at 11.59pm.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be reached within 24 hours of being notified of their win, or they are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Confirmation of the prize will be made in writing/via online correspondence to the winner(s).
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered over this decision.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
N.B. I was gifted the Num Num Teething Necklace and Bracelet in exchange for this review.