Are you dreaming of those sunny days, when the day seems to go on forever? I know that I am, especially at the moment when it is so dark and cold outside. It makes me think back to our picnics we enjoyed in our garden and at National Trust properties over the Summer, where we tested the Bibetta Picnic and Baby Feeding Bib.
If you haven’t already come across the Bibetta range I advise you to take a look at it. The range is very much focused on gorgeous designs, and one of the key selling points is that all the items are waterproof, perfect for anyone with a child or baby who loves to get mess everywhere. The full range consists of picnic mats, bibs, changing mats, and bottle insulators, plus more.
Bibetta Picnic Mat
Our picnic mat is fairly large and would comfortably sit two adults and a child (or two), and we opted for the gorgeous Plum Leaf Pattern. I loved that it arrived in its own carry case, making it so much easier for transporting around and keeping tidy at home. One of the best things about this picnic mat is that it is made from a thick neoprene (think wetsuit material) and is therefore 100% waterproof. So if you’re sitting on slightly damp grass for your picnic, there is no change of getting a soggy bottom. The other thing I noticed about the picnic mat was that it padded on both sides making it really comfy to sit or lie on if you’re picnic-ing on bumpy ground.
The picnic mat is also fully machine washable so it’s perfect if you’re toddler mashes banana into it, or spills their milk. It’s available in 3 colours for £29.99.
Bibetta Baby Bib
The next essential item that any parent of a baby or toddler must have, is a bib. We have loads, and the Bibetta neoprene bib is my favourite. In fact it is my daughter’s favourite too. It is so soft, there are no rubbery bits to get caught in her hair, plus it’s machine washable. We have washed ours countless times, and it still looks brand new.
There are so many different colours and patterns available in the Bibetta range, and they cost just £6.75. We selected the bib in Pink Butterflies theme for our daughter, and I love that you can fold out the pocket, making the bib ideal for babies to learn to pick up fallen food themselves, helping them to grasp their pincher grip.
Overall we are really impressed with our Bibetta Picnic Mat and Baby Bib. I can see them lasting for years, due to the high quality nature of each product, and I’m already looking forward to using our Picnic Mat next year when the warm sunshine makes an appearance.
Bibetta Picnic Mat Giveaway
If you would like to get your hands on a Bibetta Picnic Mat then I am offering one of my lucky readers the chance to win one. Entry is really easy, simply complete the Rafflecopter below. The competition is open daily until Sunday 3rd December 2017.
Giveaway Terms and Conditions
- Entry is open to residents of the UK only.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- The competition opens at on the 19th November 2017 and ends at 11.59pm on the 3rd December 2017. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, indecipherable, duplicated or which contain profanity will not be valid and deemed void.
- To enter, applicants can visit the Bibetta UK website, visit the Bibetta UK page on Facebook, visit The Pramshed on Facebook, Tweet, follow Bibetta UK and The Pramshed on Twitter, and/or comment on this blog post.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, due to computer error in transit.
- The prize is as stated and comprises of 1x Bibetta Picnic Mat. The prize is not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
- The winner will be announced on the 4th December 2017.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date 3rd December 2017 at 11.59pm.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be reached within 24 hours of being notified of their win, or they are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Confirmation of the prize will be made in writing/via online correspondence to the winner(s).
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered over this decision.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.