– 1x Mug for 1 winner
– 1x Framed Photo for 1 winner
– 1x Cushion for 1 winner
- Entry is open to residents of the UK only.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- The competition opens on Monday 19th February and ends at 11.59pm on the 8th March. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, indecipherable, duplicated or which contain profanity will not be valid and deemed void.
- To enter applicants need to reply to this Tweet using the hashtag #SnappyMothersDay, and follow @SnappySnapsUK and @ThePramshed on Twitter. All three of these actions need to be completed to enable entry into the competition. Any partial entries will be disqualified.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, due to computer error in transit.
- The prize is as stated and comprises of 1x Mug, 1x Framed Photo and 1x Cushion. These prizes will be allocated to 3 winners. The prize is not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
- The winner will be announced Friday 9th March 2018.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date 8th March 2018.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be reached within 24 hours of being notified of their win, or they are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Confirmation of the prize will be made in writing/via online correspondence to the winner(s).
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered over this decision.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.