Hi everyone! Welcome back to #fortheloveofBLOG and hello to anyone new who is joining us this week. I co-host the Linky with Kelly from Bringing Up Georgia, and Vicky from The Mummy Bubble, and we want to thank all of those who linked up so far in 2018 and continue to link up.
This week has been a crazy week. Firstly it’s so cold and then there is the snow. I love the snow, but not the cold temperatures, and right now I am dreaming of sunshine and warmer weather. Secondly we move house on Friday, so life at home is a little crazy. We’re only moving down the road, so there are no major changes, but it will be so good to live in a house. I just hope that everything goes smoothly on Friday. How has your week been?
Our featured bloggers from last week;
- My favourite blogger of the week was Miller In The City with Understanding the Effects of Broken Promises.
- Kelly’s favourite blogger of the week was WelshMumWriting.com with Colour Me Beige, Fashion, Feminism, and the Capsule Wardrobe.
- Vicky’s favourite blogger of the week was Five in the Hive with My Boy, My Hero.
Well done, grab our featured blogger badge below.
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.thepramshed.co.uk" rel="nofollow" title="The Pramshed" target="_blank"><img src="http://thepramshed.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/FortheloveofBLOG-FEATURED-ON.jpg" alt="The Pramshed" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" /></a></div>
The rules are really simple, just remember these 4 points below when linking up. We are still experiencing a number of bloggers who are linking up without using our badge, and to make it fair on the other bloggers who play fairly, we are banning those bloggers from entering the Linky and they will not receive a comment from us as hosts. I hate to nit pick, but we need to make it fair for everyone else.
- Link up a maximum of two parenting, lifestyle, travel or blogging posts. No recipe or other Linky posts.
- Add our badge to your post – see below.
- Comment on the hosts posts and the post directly before yours, or as many as wish.
- If you love the post then share on social media
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.thepramshed.co.uk" rel="nofollow" title="The Pramshed" target="_blank"><img src="http://thepramshed.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/FortheloveofBLOG-badge.jpg" alt="The Pramshed" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" /></a></div>
We hope that you enjoy linking up, and we are looking forward to reading your posts.
Claire, Kelly and Vicky x