It’s that time of year again, it’s Father’s Day on Sunday 17th June. Now I don’t know about you but I always find the men in my life so difficult to buy for. I find that they often have everything, or they don’t give you any ideas for what to buy them. Whether it’s a birthday or Christmas I almost always seem to struggle. But fear not, for anyone who is buying their Dad a gift, or needs inspiration on what to buy their husband or partner from your children, I have the perfect Father’s Day Gift Guide for you.
The guide features a range of gorgeous gifts including food and drink, personalised pictures, clothes and accessories. I’m also offering one of my lucky readers the chance to win a £100 voucher to spend at Frederick Thomas a beautiful online store selling ties, cuff links, bags and socks. So what are you waiting for, read on for present inspiration, to enter my competition, and to get a £10 voucher to spend online at Frederick Thomas.
For the Dad who loves an accessory
Whenever I think of Father’s Day Gifts I think of ties, cufflinks and socks. Well Frederick Thomas have that covered. Here you can choose just that, and every item is slightly unusual and unique, plus made to a really high quality too!
You can choose from an array of fabulous socks that are either £6.99 a pair, or available for £20.00 if you choose 4 designs. The cufflinks are stunning and different to what you would normally see on the high street, and most are available for £29.99. Lastly there is a huge range of ties to suit any occasion from work wear, to wedding ties, to skinny wool ties.
Frederick Thomas definitely has something for any man this Father’s Day, and if you would like to be in for a chance to win a £100 voucher to spend online then head down to the bottom of this blog post to enter.
For the Dad who loves luxury
These Chronoexpert watches would make an ideal Father’s Day present for any Dad who loves luxury in their lives, and what could be better than receiving a Rolex watch. Your Dad will certainly be impressed to received this gift.
The watches are all stunning and there is a huge choice of Rolex watches available. You could choose a two tone look or a vintage look, or opt for a more classic look in silver chrome, depending on whatever style suits your Dad. I know that I would have difficulty choosing.
Image credit: Rolex
For the Dad who loves pampering
If your Dad loves pampering himself, and loves to smell nice, plus has a beard too, then these gorgeous smelling beard oils from Thatchface make the perfect gift. This triple pack of Thatchface beard oils features tongue-in-cheek names including “Got Wood”, “Full Minty” and “Wild Zest” and is available for £29.99. Each beard oil smells amazing creating a masculine scent, a citrus scent, or brings out the best in your beard and skin with a scent of peppermint.
What’s also wondeful about Thatchface is that 10% of all profits go towards supporting male cancer charities, making this a great present for a great cause as well.
For the Dad who loves his craft beers
When I’m stuck for what to buy the man in my life, I always refer to something for them to drink. Who doesn’t love a cold beer on a hot day, and with Summer and the BBQ season approaching these craft beers from Flavourly make the perfect present.
Flavourly allow you to select beers based on their preferences. You could choose Light Beers, Dark Beers, Mixed Cases, or even different types of gin if they prefer that. All the beers are from independent brewers, so buying a mixed case is a perfect way of sampling different brewers away from the mainstream. These beers from Ticketybrew are all very fun to drink and sample, and based on fun facts related to the film industry, and start from just £2.00 per bottle.
For the Dad who is a Superhero!
Then you really need to get him this card. If your Dad is a superhero in your eyes, then this card designed by Ellie Good Illustration is the Father’s Day card for you.
Ellie’s drawings are inspired by nature, colour and memories, with something a little quirky or retro about them, giving them a sense of playfulness.
This card costs just £2.10 and is available to purchase from Ellie Good’s store on Etsy.
For the Dad who loves a curry
If the Dad in your life is a curry king and loves to cook dinner, then these curry kits from Hari Ghotra are perfect.
They make a great opportunity to cook a curry from scratch. The kits tell you exactly what ingredients you need, and include those vital Indian spices, alongside really clear simple instructions. To see just how easy they are to use, have a nose at this video that Hari filmed for Mumsnet, and goes to show that you can get the kids involved in the cooking too.
The full range of curry kits are available to purchase in this gift box for £36.00, or you can purchase them individually for £3.50. Flavours include Bhuna, Tikka Masala and Korma, so there is bound to be something for you.
For the Dad who loves his wine
There are so many different wine varieties that you can purchase, so why not let Your Sommelier take care of a beautiful and thoughtful gift for the Dad in your life.
The wines have been specifically selected for Father’s Day, and have been put together for the foodie Father, or someone who prefers to receive something other than the standard socks and pants.
This Discovery box of wine is available for £36.00, or you could sign up to the monthly Your Sommelier subscription service for £36.00 a month, where 3 selected wines are specifically chosen. Sounds great!
For the Dad who loves a family portrait
There is nothing better than a family portrait on the wall. It’s a way to remember a special occasion and to capture a moment in time.
Arnold & Bird have created these stunning colour-in family portraits, that allow you to get creative at home with the family, making this a really unique gift. Ordering is really simple, all that you need to do is provide a photo of the image you would like to have drawn, and 3 to 5 days later you will receive two colour-in portraits in the post (ideal if your children want to colour one in, and one for you as well).
For the Dad who loves a personalised print
We all have so many memories of places where we have travelled around the world, or where we have lived. My Icon Story have developed a way to show these off through a series of unique icons on a personalised print, in a wide range of colours and designs.
These pictures will make a really unique gift and one that any Dad will love, plus they will look great in your home too, as each print can be customised to a colour of your choice.
The prints are really easy to order from My Order Story. All you need to do is follow the step-by-step process on the website, selecting icons from around the world, and the print background colour. You can then opt to have your print mounted or set in a frame, and they start from £39.00 for 4 to 6 icons.
Here are some more prints from My Icon Story in the range, to give you some gift inspiration.
For the Dad who loves his food
If you’re stuck for ideas of gifts to buy this Father’s Day, then have you considered getting a Hamper. These hampers from Handpicked Hampers are perfect, and you can either select your packaging and contents tailored to the tastes of who you’re buying it for, or you can select the Father’s Day Hamper (on sale this Bank Holiday weekend).
There are so many foodie gifts that you can handpick for the hamper including Ales, Cheeses, Chocolates, Biscuits and Savoury treats. The list goes on and on….It’s really easy to order, simply head to Handpicked Hamper website where you can create your own hamper, select the packaging, and then select the contents. All the prices are clearly laid out on the website, and vary depending on what you would love in the hamper.
For the Dad who loves to look smart
You can never really go wrong with a shirt for your Dad, husband or partner, and Charles Tyrwhitt have an amazing range of styles and colours to suit any man.
Prices start from £19.95 and you could select a formal shirt, relaxed shirt, short sleeve shirt, or luxury shirt. The list is endless, and all shirts are of a high quality, so the Dad in your life should love to receive one of these.
I am delighted to be offering one of my lucky readers the chance to win a voucher to spend online at Frederick Thomas. You could spend it on socks, bags, cufflinks or ties this Father’s Day. So enter the competition, and fingers crossed you’ll be making the Dad in your life very happy.
The competition is open daily until Wednesday 13th June.
As an extra special treat, Frederick Thomas London is also offering each reader a £10 voucher to spend at www.frederickthomas.co.uk. Just enter the code FATHERSDAY10 at the checkout (voucher valid until Monday 18th June 2018 and cannot be applied to existing promotions).
Giveaway Terms and Conditions
- Entry is open to residents of the UK only.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- The competition opens on Wednesday 23rd May 2018 and ends at 11.59pm on Wednesday 13th June 2018. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, indecipherable, duplicated or which contain profanity will not be valid and deemed void.
- To enter applicants can do the following: 1) Comment on the blog post, 2) Visit Frederick Thomas and/or The Pramshed on Facebook, 3) Follow Frederick Thomas and/or The Pramshed on Twitter, 4) Retweet a tweet, 5) Follow Frederick Thomas and/or The Pramshed on Twitter, 6) Visit the Frederick Thomas website.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, due to computer error in transit.
- The prize is as stated and comprises of 1x Frederick Thomas £100 voucher. This prize will be allocated to 1 winner. The prize is not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
- The winner will be announced on Thursday 14th June 2018.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date 13th June 2018.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be reached within 24 hours of being notified of their win, or they are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Confirmation of the prize will be made in writing/via online correspondence to the winner(s).
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered over this decision.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- By entering this competition, and only if you are the winner, you agree for your name, email address, and address to be provided to Frederick Thomas by The Pramshed.
This is a collaborative post with Frederick Thomas, Thatchface, Flavourly, Ellie Good Illustrations, Hari Ghotra, Your Sommelier, Arnold & Bird, My Icon Story, Handpicked Hampers and Charles Tyrwhitt.