Wow, what another brilliant week we had at for the #fortheloveofBLOG. Myself and Fi from A Mum Track Mind are super happy again with the love and support we received in our second week of hosting. This time we managed to get 83 link ups with a lot of new bloggers joining, which is fantastic. Thank you to everyone who joined us last week at #fortheloveofBLOG and shared your blog posts, we really enjoyed reading them.
This week has mostly been spent outside in the sunshine, and I’m pretty sure that the sunny weather has contributed to me loosing my blogging mojo, I’ve found it really difficult to put pen to paper (or keyboard to screen) this week. But I think I’ve managed to find it again by going back to my blogging roots which is capturing life with my little one, and now have some blog posts up my sleeve……watch this space!
I also had a fantastic opportunity to review the range of teething jewellery from the lovely people over at Bo & Bel, their jewellery is excellent for any breastfeeding Mum, or a Mum with a teething baby.
My favourite post of the week was written by Fi at Beauty, Baby & Me. Fi’s post Slow Down Mama is all about us Mum’s never stopping or taking a break. As parents we are constantly looking after a child, tidying the house, cooking meals, doing the washing, playing with the baby, putting baby to bed, the list goes on and on, often without us taking a break. I’m sure that I am not the only one guilty of this, and this post is all about us needing to make more time for ourselves.
Fi’s favourite post of the week was written by Jade at Parenting Jungle. Jade’s post The Meaning of “Mum”. How the word has changed me. Mum-me is all about how our lives change once we become a Mum, being a Mum can be so hard, however the love we have for our children once we become a Mum is unconditional.
Back to the Linky, at #fortheloveofBLOG we welcome any type of post you want to link up – funny, emotional, functional, rant etc – whatever you are proud of and want to share with us. Every week, Fi and I will comment between us on your posts and each choose a favourite for the week to be featured on the next link up, including a back link to your blog. For the love of blog will open every Saturday at 8am and close the following Monday at 10pm.
A few rules:
- You can link up to two posts per week.
- Please make sure you are following @amumtrackmind and@thepramshed on Twitter so we can keep up with your posts/retweets etc.
- Add the For the love of Blog badge to your posts or sidebar. This is easy to do – just copy and paste the HTML code from my side bar into your posts.
- Most important – please share the Linky love! This is the whole point of a Linky after all! Please comment on both our host posts and the post before or after yours as a minimum, making sure to use the hashtag #fortheloveofBLOG on your comments so we can keep track.
- Please try to remember to tweet your posts to us and we will aim to retweet them for you. Also, if you are enjoying a post then be sure to share the love on Twitter!
- Add your posts by the InLinkz link at the bottom of the page.
And that’s it! Ready…set…get linking! We can’t wait to read your posts
Claire and Fi x