Thank you to everyone who linked up last week and who has continued to support the Linky. It’s great to see you week after week, and also supporting your fellow bloggers by commenting and sharing each other’s posts too! Please keep up the good work.
Just to remind you about our new feature, myself, Kelly and Vicky have decided that we need to spruce things up a little here at #fortheloveofBLOG.
Every 3 months we will be announcing a star blogger and post, and that star blogger is chosen by you.
We will review all the featured blogger posts over the past three months and put these to your vote. The posts that we love to see are those that have impact, are emotive, pull at the heart strings, and those that as parents ourselves we can relate to.
The blogger who receives the highest number public votes will get an exclusive badge and a link back from our blogs and social networks. Plus if you are shortlisted think about the people who will be viewing your blog to select the best post. So are you up for the challenge of becoming our star blogger?
Our featured bloggers from last week;
- My favourite blogger of the week was GinGin & Roo with Girls Can’t Be Astronauts.
- Kelly’s favourite blogger of the week was Wrae Meredith Blogs with 5 Unhealthy Triggers.
- Vicky’s favourite blogger of the week was Mini-Human Resources with Preparing Yourself for Kids – For My Parents Yet To Be Parents
Well done, grab our featured blogger badge below.
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.thepramshed.co.uk" rel="nofollow" title="The Pramshed" target="_blank"><img src="http://thepramshed.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/FortheloveofBLOG-FEATURED-ON.jpg" alt="The Pramshed" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" /></a></div>
The rules are really simple, just remember these 4 points below when linking up. We are still experiencing a number of bloggers who are linking up without using our badge and some bloggers only showing it on their own separate link up pages. To make it fair on the other bloggers who play fairly, we are banning those bloggers from entering the Linky and they will not receive a comment from us as hosts. I hate to nit pick, but we need to make it fair for everyone else.
- Link up a maximum of two parenting, lifestyle, travel or blogging posts. No recipe or other Linky posts.
- Add our badge to your post, this must be visible on the post page. Please do not just include our badge on your own link-up page, it must be visible on the post page.
- Comment on the hosts posts and the post directly before yours, or as many as wish.
- If you love a post then share on social media
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.thepramshed.co.uk" rel="nofollow" title="The Pramshed" target="_blank"><img src="http://thepramshed.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/FortheloveofBLOG-badge.jpg" alt="The Pramshed" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" /></a></div>
We hope that you enjoy linking up, and we are looking forward to reading your posts.
Claire, Kelly and Vicky x