Have you ever dreamed of a perfect home and stylish interior? I know that I have and do on a regular basis. I love checking out the latest styles for the home, and planning how I could improve each and every room in our house. So I am really excited to be giving two of my readers the chance to win a pair of tickets to Grand Designs Live Show on behalf of CLC Resorts.
The show is an excellent day out and a brilliant event for you to get great new ideas and inspiration for your home. You’ll be able to see some grand room sets based on Game of Thrones and Breaking Bad. Experience live and interactive demonstrations including a light lab. Enjoy live theatre shows where you might even see Mr Kevin McCloud himself. As well as stopping for a bite to eat in the Grand Cafe or a cheeky glass of champagne in the champagne bar.
Does this sound up your street? If so you can enter the competition here by taking part in one of the many options in the competition entry mechanic below. If you’re lucky enough to be a winner, you’ll be sent a pair of tickets by post and you can visit the show between the 29th April and the 7th May 2017. The winners will be announced on the 26th April 2017.
STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Competition details form part of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of CLC World, its printers and agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over. Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- The competition opens at 00.00am on the 19th April 2017 and ends at 11.59pm on the 25th April 2017. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, indecipherable, duplicated or which contain profanity will not be valid and deemed void.
- To enter, applicants can comment on this blog post, visit The Pramshed or CLC World on Facebook, follow The Pramshed or CLC World on Twitter, tweet, visit The Pramshed on Instagram, and/on enter on Pinterest for a chance of winning
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, due to computer error in transit.
- The prizes are as stated and comprises of two tickets for Grand Designs Live (valid between the 29th April 2017 – 7th May 2017) to be awarded to one winner. The prize is not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
- Prizes will be posted to the winner within 48 hours of them providing their postage details.
- The winner will be announced by CLC World on the 26th April 2017.
- Entrants must be prepared to be able to organise their own travel to Grand Designs Live on a date between the 29th April – 7th May , in the case that they are selected to win the competition.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by The Pramshed and/or CLC World, relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material [enter date].
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be reached within 24 hours of being notified of their win, or they are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Confirmation of the prize will be made in writing/via online correspondence to the winner(s).
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered over this decision.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.