Does your child love unicorns? Then the brand new Totally Unicorns magazine is for them. We were delighted to be given the opportunity to review the magazine and run a giveaway for three of my lucky readers to win a copy of the magazine.
The magazine is aimed at children aged 5 years and older, and it comes packed full of activities including stories, recipes, colouring, puzzles and games, and competitions, all of which are unicorn themed. I love how brightly coloured it is throughout, and every page has something to catch your child’s attention. It’s the perfect magazine to keep your child occupied for a while, whilst they learn at the same time.
There are also a couple of free gifts that come with the magazine too, all of which are unicorn themed, and include a fake phone, glow in the dark key ring, a fan, and a rubber. My daughter loves playing with these, especially the fake phone, pretending she is talking to her friends.
My favourite part of the magazine was finding out our unicorn name. Mine is Cutie The Powerful and my daughter’s is Cutie Fancy Feet, which I thought was quite apt for us.
Overall we were impressed with the magazine, and I’m looking forward to making Unicorn milkshakes and toast with my daughter this week.
If you want to get your hands on a copy of Totally Unicorns magazine I’m offering three of my readers the chance to win one for themselves. It’s really easy to enter, all you need to do is like or visit the Totally Magazines or The Pramshed Facebook page, or comment on this blog post. The competition is open daily from Tuesday 29th May until Tuesday 5th June 2018 (full Ts and Cs apply). Good Luck!
Totally Unicorn Giveaway Terms and Conditions
- Entry is open to residents of the UK only.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- The competition opens on Tuesday 29th May 2018 and ends at 11.59pm on Tuesday 5th June 2018. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, indecipherable, duplicated or which contain profanity will not be valid and deemed void.
- To enter applicants can do the following: 1) Comment on the blog post, 2) Visit or like Totally Magazine and/or The Pramshed on Facebook.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, due to computer error in transit.
- The prize is as stated and comprises of 1x Totally Unicorns magazine for 3x winners. The prize is not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
- The winner will be announced by Thursday 7th June 2018.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date Tuesday 5th June 2018.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be reached within 24 hours of being notified of their win, or they are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Confirmation of the prize will be made in writing/via online correspondence to the winner(s).
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered over this decision.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- All competition entrants data will be held by Gleam and not The Pramshed.
This is a collaborative post with Totally Unicorns.