We were recently invited to review a personalised children’s print from Frame My Name. We were really excited about this as we love personalised products, plus we needed a few more pictures in our daughter’s bedroom.
Choosing our personalised print on the Frame My Name website was really easy. The design that we chose was the woodland theme, with a white mount and a white frame. I love this theme as it contains woodland animals including a fox, squirrel and badger, and these are all animals that our daughter loves.
We provided our daughter’s name, her full name and a line of text to sit underneath this. We decided to choose something sentimental, but you can choose anything you like which could be a child’s date of birth, birth weight or birth place.
I am really impressed with our personalised print from Frame My Name, and it is now taking centre stage in our daughter’s bedroom. The prints come in range of different designs including Superheroes, Princesses, and Animals, so there is bound to be one that is perfect for your child. All the prints have a choice of a white or a cream mount, and a white or stained wood frame.
The prints would make for a perfect christening, birthday, Christmas or newborn baby present. Or if you are just looking for a beautiful personalised picture for your child’s room.
If you would like to get your hands on one of these prints, then I am offering 3 of my lucky readers a chance to win one. It’s really simple to enter, all you need to do is follow the instructions in the Gleam link below. The competition is open every day until 11.59pm on the 30th June 2017.
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Entry is open to residents of the UK only.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- The competition opens at 07.00am on the 16th June 2017 and ends at 11.59pm on the 30th June 2017. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, indecipherable, duplicated or which contain profanity will not be valid and deemed void.
- To enter, applicants can visit and like Frame My Name on Facebook, visit The Pramshed on Facebook, Tweet, visit Frame My Name and The Pramshed on Instagram, and/or comment on this blog post.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, due to computer error in transit.
- The prize is as stated and comprises of 1x Personalised Frame My Name print for 3x winners. There is one prize per winner, and the winners are able to select a design with a white mount from this page on the Frame My Name website. The prize is not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- All winner’s will supply their personalisation details direct to Frame My Name who will supply the personalised print.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
- The winners will be announced on the 1st July 2017.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material [enter date].
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be reached within 24 hours of being notified of their win, or they are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Confirmation of the prize will be made in writing/via online correspondence to the winner(s).
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered over this decision.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
Disclosure: I was provided a Frame My Name personalised children’s print in exchange for a review and competition.