Hi everyone! Welcome back to #fortheloveofBLOG and hello to anyone new who is joining us this week. I co-host the Linky with Kelly from Bringing Up Georgia, and Vicky from The Mummy Bubble, and we want to thank all of those who linked up so far in 2018 and continue to link up.
It’s great to be back this week, and I hope that everyone is having a good week despite the weather. I don’t know about you but I am desperate for some sunshine and warmer days. Fingers crossed the weekend is sunny, just like the weather forecast is saying at the moment.
I’ve had a relatively busy week, and one of my main achievements was getting my social media website up and running. It’s really good to have it live and I hope that it brings about some successes. I’m also starting to feel a little unprepared for the arrival of baby number 2. I can’t believe that I only have about seven or eight weeks to go, and I still have a lot to do.
Myself, Kelly and Vicky have decided that we need to spruce things up a little here at #fortheloveofBLOG, and we have introduced a new feature.
Every 3 months we will be announcing a star blogger and post, and that star blogger is chosen by you.
We will review all the featured blogger posts over the past three months and put these to your vote. The posts that we love to see are those that have impact, are emotive, pull at the heart strings, and those that as parents ourselves we can relate to.
The blogger who receives the highest number public votes will get an exclusive badge and a link back from our blogs and social networks. Plus if you are shortlisted think about the people who will be viewing your blog to select the best post. So are you up for the challenge of becoming our star blogger?
Our featured bloggers from last week;
- My favourite blogger of the week was Mother (Almost Never) Knows Best with The Parenting Rules (I Can Go My Own Way). As parents we can be so led by books or what others are saying, or we just do what we feel is right. There is no wrong way about it, you just need to do what is right for you.
- Kelly’s favourite blogger of the week was Jennifer Lambert with What My Military Kids Have Taught Me.
- Vicky’s favourite blogger of the week was The Squirmy Popple with Want To Things Better For Mothers? Sort Out Paternity Leave.
Well done, grab our featured blogger badge below.
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.thepramshed.co.uk" rel="nofollow" title="The Pramshed" target="_blank"><img src="http://thepramshed.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/FortheloveofBLOG-FEATURED-ON.jpg" alt="The Pramshed" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" /></a></div>
The rules are really simple, just remember these 4 points below when linking up. We are still experiencing a number of bloggers who are linking up without using our badge, and to make it fair on the other bloggers who play fairly, we are banning those bloggers from entering the Linky and they will not receive a comment from us as hosts. I hate to nit pick, but we need to make it fair for everyone else.
- Link up a maximum of two parenting, lifestyle, travel or blogging posts. No recipe or other Linky posts.
- Add our badge to your post – see below.
- Comment on the hosts posts and the post directly before yours, or as many as wish.
- If you love the post then share on social media
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.thepramshed.co.uk" rel="nofollow" title="The Pramshed" target="_blank"><img src="http://thepramshed.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/FortheloveofBLOG-badge.jpg" alt="The Pramshed" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" /></a></div>
We hope that you enjoy linking up, and we are looking forward to reading your posts.
Claire, Kelly and Vicky x