Hi everyone! Welcome back to #fortheloveofBLOG and hello to anyone new who is joining us this week. I co-host the Linky with Kelly from Bringing Up Georgia, and Vicky from The Mummy Bubble, and we want to thank all of those who linked up so far in 2018 and continue to link up.
Myself, Kelly and Vicky have decided that we need to spruce things up a little here at #fortheloveofBLOG, and we have introduced a new feature.
Every 3 months we will be announcing a star blogger and post, and that star blogger is chosen by you.
We will review all the featured blogger posts over the past three months and put these to your vote. The posts that we love to see are those that have impact, are emotive, pull at the heart strings, and those that as parents ourselves we can relate to.
The blogger who receives the highest number public votes will get an exclusive badge and a link back from our blogs and social networks. Plus if you are shortlisted think about the people who will be viewing your blog to select the best post. So are you up for the challenge of becoming our star blogger?
Our featured bloggers from last week;
- My favourite blogger of the week was Kate on Thin Ice with Mother and Daughter Adoption Story.
- Kelly’s favourite blogger of the week was The Rhyming Mum with 8 Short Poems All Parents Can Relate To.
- Vicky’s favourite blogger of the week was The Squirmy Popple with 10 Facts About Working Mums That We Should All Be Angrier About.
Well done, grab our featured blogger badge below.
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.thepramshed.co.uk" rel="nofollow" title="The Pramshed" target="_blank"><img src="http://thepramshed.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/FortheloveofBLOG-FEATURED-ON.jpg" alt="The Pramshed" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" /></a></div>
The rules are really simple, just remember these 4 points below when linking up. We are still experiencing a number of bloggers who are linking up without using our badge, and to make it fair on the other bloggers who play fairly, we are banning those bloggers from entering the Linky and they will not receive a comment from us as hosts. I hate to nit pick, but we need to make it fair for everyone else.
- Link up a maximum of two parenting, lifestyle, travel or blogging posts. No recipe or other Linky posts.
- Add our badge to your post – see below.
- Comment on the hosts posts and the post directly before yours, or as many as wish.
- If you love the post then share on social media
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.thepramshed.co.uk" rel="nofollow" title="The Pramshed" target="_blank"><img src="http://thepramshed.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/FortheloveofBLOG-badge.jpg" alt="The Pramshed" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" /></a></div>
We hope that you enjoy linking up, and we are looking forward to reading your posts.
Claire, Kelly and Vicky x