Hi everyone! Welcome back to #fortheloveofBLOG and hello to anyone new who is joining us this week. I co-host the Linky with Kelly from Bringing Up Georgia, and Vicky from The Mummy Bubble, and we want to thank all of those who linked up so far in 2018 and continue to link up.
Our featured bloggers from last week;
- My favourite blogger of the week was by Mrs Mummy Harris with Post-Baby Body Shaming – This Needs To Stop. This is all too common and really does need to stop. New Mums do not need post baby body shaming as well as looking after a newborn, it’s hard enough.
- Kelly’s favourite blogger of the week was by Kate On Thin Ice with Heartache Poem In Your Pocket.
- Vicky’s favourite blogger of the week was by Dad’s Turn with Bargaining with Toddlers.
Well done, grab our featured blogger badge below.
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.thepramshed.co.uk" rel="nofollow" title="The Pramshed" target="_blank"><img src="http://thepramshed.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/FortheloveofBLOG-FEATURED-ON.jpg" alt="The Pramshed" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" /></a></div>
*#fortheloveofBLOG 2018 new rules*
The rules are really simple, just remember these 4 points below when linking up. We are still experiencing a number of bloggers who are linking up without using our badge, and to make it fair on the other bloggers who play fairly, we are banning those bloggers from entering the Linky and they will not receive a comment from us as hosts. I hate to nit pick, but we need to make it fair for everyone else.
- Link up a maximum of two parenting, lifestyle, travel or blogging posts. No recipe or other Linky posts.
- Add our badge to your post – see below.
- Comment on the hosts posts and the post directly before yours, or as many as wish.
- If you love the post then share on social media
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.thepramshed.co.uk" rel="nofollow" title="The Pramshed" target="_blank"><img src="http://thepramshed.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/FortheloveofBLOG-badge.jpg" alt="The Pramshed" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" /></a></div>
We hope that you enjoy linking up, and we are looking forward to reading your posts.
Claire, Kelly and Vicky x