Hi everyone! Welcome back to #fortheloveofBLOG and hello to anyone new who is joining us this week. I co-host the Linky with Kelly from Bringing Up Georgia, and Vicky from The Mummy Bubble, and we want to thank all of those who linked up so far in 2018 and continue to link up.
So how has your week been? In the last week I have had two very exciting pieces of news to announce. The first is that we are having a baby, and the second is that I passed the Digital Mums course. So you could say it’s been a bit of a rollercoaster here on the blog. I hope that you have also had an exciting week too?
*#fortheloveofBLOG 2018 new rules*
The rules are really simple, just remember these 4 points below when linking up. We are still experiencing a number of bloggers who are linking up without using our badge, and to make it fair on the other bloggers who play fairly, we are banning those bloggers from entering the Linky and they will not receive a comment from us as hosts. I hate to nit pick, but we need to make it fair for everyone else.
- Link up a maximum of two parenting, lifestyle, travel or blogging posts. No recipe or other Linky posts.
- Add our badge to your post – see below.
- Comment on the hosts posts and the post directly before yours, or as many as wish.
- If you love the post then share on social media
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.thepramshed.co.uk" rel="nofollow" title="The Pramshed" target="_blank"><img src="http://thepramshed.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/FortheloveofBLOG-badge.jpg" alt="The Pramshed" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" /></a></div>
Onto our featured bloggers from last week;
- My favourite blogger of the week was by Mummy Of Four with Breastfeeding Tips That Every Parent Should Know. I really enjoyed reading this and I bought back all the memories of feeding my daughter two years old.
- Kelly’s favourite blogger of the week was by Slouching Towards Thatcham with Did Mark Zuckerberg Just Sound The Death Knell For Facebook Pages?
- Vicky’s favourite blogger of the week was by Mission Mindfulness with What Are Your Intentions For 2018.
Well done, grab our featured blogger badge below.
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.thepramshed.co.uk" rel="nofollow" title="The Pramshed" target="_blank"><img src="http://thepramshed.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/FortheloveofBLOG-FEATURED-ON.jpg" alt="The Pramshed" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" /></a></div>
We hope that you enjoy linking up, and we are looking forward to reading your posts.
Claire, Kelly and Vicky x