Hi everyone! Welcome back to #fortheloveofBLOG and hello to anyone new who is joining us this week. I co-host the Linky with Kelly from Bringing Up Georgia, and Vicky from The Mummy Bubble, and we want to thank all of those who linked up in 2017 and continue to link up.
So how has your week been? I hope it’s been fun and filled with lots of happy times, even though it was Blue Monday. My week has been good so far. At the moment I’m feeling quite quiet work wise and I hope that picks up. The good thing about being quiet is that it means I can get on with some life admin and sorting things out in the house that have been on my to-do-list for ages. Does anyone else have things on their to-do-list that have been their for months? I hope I’m not the only one.
*#fortheloveofBLOG 2018 new rules*
With it being a new year, there are a couple of updates to share with you all when it comes to the Linky. We want this linky to return to its core, being a place where bloggers can share parenting, lifestyle, blogging and travel related posts, which is what we as hosts want to read as well as our audience. With this in mind we are no longer accepting any recipe posts, so please do not link these up otherwise we will be asking that these are removed.
So it’s simple, just remember these 4 points when linking up:
- Link up a maximum of two parenting, lifestyle, travel or blogging posts. No recipe or other Linky posts.
- Add our badge to your post – see below.
- Comment on the hosts posts and the post directly before yours, or as many as wish.
- If you love the post then share on social media
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.thepramshed.co.uk" rel="nofollow" title="The Pramshed" target="_blank"><img src="http://thepramshed.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/FortheloveofBLOG-badge.jpg" alt="The Pramshed" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" /></a></div>
That’s it! Simple!
Onto our featured bloggers from last week;
- My favourite blogger of the week was Mummy’s Whine Club with Who Needs Mummy Friends? You Do?
- Kelly’s favourite blogger of the week was The Rhyming Mum with Where Am I? A Mum The Baby Photographs Forgot
- Vicky’s favourite blogger of the week was The Squirmy Popple with What Accent Will My Child Have?
Well done, grab our featured blogger badge below.
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.thepramshed.co.uk" rel="nofollow" title="The Pramshed" target="_blank"><img src="http://thepramshed.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/FortheloveofBLOG-FEATURED-ON.jpg" alt="The Pramshed" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" /></a></div>
We hope that you enjoy linking up, and we are looking forward to reading your posts.
Claire, Kelly and Vicky x