We love anything personalised in our household, whether that’s toys, or mugs, or notebooks. Getting something personalised makes for such a nice present that the receiver should love, and treasure because no one else in the world has the same thing. Our daughter has a couple of personalised gifts already including bears and clothing, and the next on our hit list is a Cubbies personalised teddy.
I love the range on offer from Cubbies from elephants, to foxes, to monkeys and bears, and I think that our daughter would love the personalised fox and lion, as they seem to be her favourite animals at the moment.
Each Cubby is handcrafted to great detail in the highest embroidered finish creating a quality appearance that is durable and long-lasting, which is perfect for any toddler who loves to snuggle their toys or throw them around the house. With that in mind each Cubby is machine washable as the stuffing pods can be easily removed. Bonus!
The full Cubbies range is really simple to order, in 3 easy steps:
- Visit the Cubbies website and choose your favourite Cubby.
- Choose from a huge range of designs and messages including new baby, Christmas, christening, birthday, Valentines day, or even super teacher. The list goes on and on, every occasion is in this list. Then let Cubbies know what message you would like, and in what colour, and lastly check the positioning of the message on the teddy.
- That’s it! Cubbies does the rest and your teddy should be delivered to you in 2 day (perfect for any last minute gifts you need to buy for someone).
We are really impressed with Cubbies, and we will definitely consider buying more Cubbies for the little ones in our family this Christmas.
If you like what you see, I’m offering one of my lucky readers the chance to win a Cubbies teddy of your choice which would make for a perfect Christmas gift. It’s really easy to enter, simply complete the Gleam entry mechanic below. The competition is open daily until Saturday 11th November 2017.
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Entry is open to residents of the UK only.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- The competition opens at 7am on the 29th October 2017 and ends at 11.59pm on the 11th November 2017. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, indecipherable, duplicated or which contain profanity will not be valid and deemed void.
- To enter, applicants can visit the Cubbies website, visit and like Cubbies page on Facebook, visit The Pramshed on Facebook, Tweet, Retweet, follow Cubbies and The Pramshed on Twitter, visit The Pramshed and Cubbies on Instagram, and/or comment on this blog post.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, due to computer error in transit.
- The prize is as stated and comprises of 1x Cubbies Personalised Teddy. The winner is able to select a design of their choice from the Cubbies website. The prize is not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
- The winner will be announced on the 12th November 2017.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date 11th November 2017 at 11.59pm.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be reached within 24 hours of being notified of their win, or they are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Confirmation of the prize will be made in writing/via online correspondence to the winner(s).
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered over this decision.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
N.B This post is written in collaboration with Cubbies.