You’ve probably guessed it, and for those of you who regularly follow my blog will know that we love a personalised item for our daughter. I love being able to dress her in clothes from small independent UK brands, and steer away from the big high street chains. So, when I was asked to review a few items from the newly launched brand; Love Millie I couldn’t say no.
Introducing Love Millie
Love Millie was created by a Mum with a young daughter called Millie, with a blonde bob. At Christmas Millie wanted to give her school friends a special present. So Millie’s Mum who is a graphic designer used her skills, and Millie’s blonde bob to create the logo and ultimately the brand, and the Love Millie range was born.
Since then there has been endless requests from friends and teachers to purchase from the range. As someone who is a massive advocate of women in business, and building their entrepreneurial skills, I am a little bit in awe of the achievements of Love Millie to date.
The Love Millie range
The Love Millie range on the website is huge. There are many items of clothing and accessories for babies and children up to the age of 14. For children the clothing and accessories include t-shirts, hoodies, sweatshirts, baseball caps, drawstring bags, water bottles, and back packs. For babies the range features bibs, t-shirts, hoodies and bodysuits. All the items come in a variety of bright colours from Garden Green, to Blush Blue, to Rocket Red, so they’ll always be a colour to suit your child.
Now here’s the special part. The unique selling point of Love Millie is that all the items are personalised. The Love Millie logo on the merchandise is customised to match your child’s hairstyle, hair colour, facial expression, and whether you want any accessories. So for example I selected short hair, in yellow, with a smiley face and a pair of bow hair clips for my daughter. In addition to this you can also opt to have your child’s name printed beneath the Love Millie logo.
The website is super easy to use. Firstly you select between babies or childrens clothing, and then follow the step-by-step process to select your item and your customised design. It’s that simple.
We opted for a hoody in Great Grey and a back pack in Pretty Pink, and both items have plenty of growing room for my daughter. She loves them both and I’m already looking forward to her wearing the hoody once the weather is a little bit cooler.
Overall we are super impressed with the Love Millie range. The quality, style and being able to create a unique item of your clothing for your child, all make this brand fantastic, and one that I’m sure parents will love. You can see more of the range on their Facebook page too!
If you would like to get your hands on some Love Millie merchandise for your baby or child I am running a competition for one of my lucky readers to win a t-shirt and baseball cap in a design of your choice. The competition is open from today until the 5th July 2017, and you can come back every day to enter.
Once the competition has finished all entrants will be able to get 10% off all Love Millie merchandise for a limited time period only, so keep an eye out for more information.
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Entry is open to residents of the UK only.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- The competition opens at 7am on the 22nd June 2017 and ends at 11.59pm on the 6th July 2017. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, indecipherable, duplicated or which contain profanity will not be valid and deemed void.
- To enter, applicants can visit and like Love Millie on Facebook, visit The Pramshed on Facebook, Tweet, Retweet, follow Love Millie and The Pramshed on Twitter, visit The Pramshed on Instagram, and/or comment on this blog post.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, due to computer error in transit.
- The prize is as stated and comprises of 1x Love Millie t-shirt and 1x Love Millie baseball cap for 1 winner. The winner is able to select a design from the Love Millie website. The prize is not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
- The winner will be announced on the 7th July 2017.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date 6th July 2017 at 11.59pm.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be reached within 24 hours of being notified of their win, or they are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Confirmation of the prize will be made in writing/via online correspondence to the winner(s).
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered over this decision.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
N.B: I was gifted the Love Millie hoody and back pack in exchange for this review.