Fi from the brilliant blog, A Mum Track Mind and I are so excited to be hosting our very own Linky despite us both being relatively new to the blogosphere.
First up, if you have no idea what a Linky is then you are most definitely not alone! I remember in my first week as a blogger, being told to join in with Linky’s and I nodded along thinking what are they on about. So if you want to know then go and read Cuddle Fairy’s Linky Guide and then come straight back to join in with what is hopefully going to be one of the hottest parties in town!
Read it? Good.. let’s get started! We are a pretty inclusive pair over on #fortheloveofBLOG and we welcome any type of post that you want to link up – funny / emotional / fictional / ranty etc, whatever you are proud of and want to share is all good with us. Every week, Fi and I will both read and comment on your posts and each choose a favourite for the week to be featured on the next link up, including a back link to your blog. For the love of blog will open every Saturday at 10am and close the following Tuesday at 10pm.
A few rules:
- You can link up to two posts per week.
- Please make sure you are following @amumtrackmind and @thepramshed on Twitter so we can keep up with your posts/retweets etc.
- Add the For the love of Blog badge to your posts or sidebar. This is easy to do – just copy and paste the HTML code from my side bar into your posts.
- Most important – please share the Linky love! This is the whole point of a Linky after all! Please comment on both our host posts and the post before or after yours as a minimum, making sure to use the hashtag #fortheloveofBLOG on your comments so we can keep track.
- Please try to remember to tweet your posts to us and we will aim to retweet them for you. Also, if you are enjoying a post then be sure to share the love on Twitter!
- Add your posts by the InLinkz link at the bottom of the page.
And that’s it! Ready…set…get linking! We can’t wait to read your posts 🙂
Claire and Fi x