We all have our cravings, some have more cravings than others, some have pregnancy cravings and some don’t. I often experience cravings at different times of the day, or when I’m in a different mood, or on holidays. Cravings don’t necessarily need to be food related either. Here’s my cravings:
- I crave for a chicken tikka massalla on a Friday night.
- I crave for a cool glass of white wine on a hot summer’s day.
- I crave for endless cups of tea in the morning.
- I crave for breadsticks and Philadelphia when I hungover.
- I crave for Ribena when I’m ill.
- I crave for my husband to come home to do bedtime routine when he’s working late.
- I crave to sit outside in the garden when the sun in shining.
- I crave to be sat on a beach when it’s Winter in the UK.
- I crave for my daughter to nap just so I can have a break.
- I crave a country pub with a log first on a cold Winter’s day.
I’d love to hear what your cravings are?